Chapter 1: General Rules
Chapter 2: Service Use Agreement
Chapter 3: Obligations of Contracting Parties
Chapter 4: Use of Services
Chapter 5: Termination of contracts and restrictions on use thereof;
Chapter 6: Other
Chapter 1 General Rule
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe matters concerning the terms and conditions of use and procedures of all services provided by the Uniq Technos (hereinafter referred to as "Company") on its website (www.uniqt.co.kr/en).
Article 2 (Definitions)
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows:
1. User: A person who receives services provided by the company pursuant to these terms and conditions;
2. Usage contract: A contract between a company and a user in connection with the use of a service.
3. Joining: The act of filling in the application form provided by the company and completing the service use contract by agreeing to these terms and conditions;
4. Member: A person who has registered as a member by providing personal information necessary for membership on the relevant site;
5. User number (ID): A combination of English characters and numbers selected by the user and approved by the company for identifying members and using the service of the members (only one ID can be issued to one resident registration number)
6. Password (PASSWORD): Combination of English characters, numbers, and special characters set by the user to protect members' information
7. Usage paper: Indication of the intention of the company or a member to terminate the use contract after using the service;
Article 3 (Effective and Modified Terms)
A member may request withdrawal (revocation) if he/she does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, and if he/she continues to use the service without expressing his/her refusal after 7 days from the effective date of the changed terms and conditions, he/she is considered to have agreed to the change.
① Effective by posting on the service screen of these terms and conditions or by announcing it on the notice board or other means.
② The company may change the contents of these terms and conditions if deemed necessary, and the changed terms and conditions shall be notified on the service screen, and if the service continues to be used without expressing rejection after 7 days of notice, it shall be deemed to have agreed to the change.
③ If the user disagrees with the changed terms and conditions, he/she may suspend the use of the service and cancel his/her membership registration. If he/she continues to use it, he/she is considered to have agreed to change the terms and conditions.
Article 4 (Compliance Regulations)
Matters not specified in these terms and conditions shall be governed by the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, and other relevant statutes.
Chapter 2 Contracts for Use of Services
Article 5 (Established Use Agreement)
The use contract is established with the company's consent to the user's application and consent to the user's terms and conditions.
Article 6 (Application for Use)
In the service member information screen, users can apply by recording their personal information on the application form requested by the company.
Article 7 (Acceptance of Application for Use)
① If a member applies for use by accurately stating all matters in the application form, he/she shall accept the application for use of the service unless there is a special reason.
② You may not accept the use in any of the following cases:
1. When you don't apply under your real name
2. When an application is made using the name of another person
3. In the case of falsely stating the details of an application for use;
4. When an application is made for the purpose of undermining social well-being, order, or good customs;
5. When other requirements for application for use set by the company are not met;
Article 8 (Amendment of Contracts)
The member shall correct the matters entered at the time of application for use, and the member shall be responsible for the problems caused by the failure to correct them.
Chapter 3 Obligations of Contracting Parties
Article 9 (Company's Obligations)
The company shall not divulge or distribute the personal information of the members who know about the service provision to third parties without their consent. However, this shall not apply to the request of a state agency under the Framework Act on Telecommunications, etc., for investigative purposes of crimes, or for requests by procedures prescribed by other relevant statutes.
Article 10 (Membership Obligations)
① When a member uses a service, he/she shall not engage in any of the following activities:
1. Misuse of other members' IDs;
2. Reproduction, publication, or provision of information obtained from services to third parties;
3. Violating other rights, such as copyrights of the Company and copyrights of third parties;
4. Dissemination of information in violation of public order and good customs;
5. An act that is objectively judged to be linked to a crime;
6. Other acts in violation of relevant statutes;
② A member shall not engage in business activities using the service, and the company shall not be responsible for the results generated by the use of the service.
③ A member shall not transfer or give his/her right to use the service or other status under the contract of use to another person, and shall not provide it as collateral.
Chapter 4 Using Services
Article 11 (Membership Obligations)
① Members shall be responsible for maintenance of their e-mails, bulletin boards, registered materials, etc. as necessary.
② Members shall not arbitrarily delete or change the data provided by the company.
③ A member shall not register contents that violate public order and good customs on the company's website or other contents that violate third party's rights, such as copyright. The member is responsible for all the consequences of posting such contents.
Article 12 (Management and Deletion of Posts)
For the efficient operation of the service, the memory space of the members, the size of the message, the number of days of storage, etc. may be restricted, and if the registration falls under any of the following, it may be deleted without prior notice:
1. In the case of slander or slander against other members or third parties;
2. In cases of violation of public order and good customs;
3. In the case of information deemed to be related to criminal acts;
4. In the case of infringement of the copyright of the Company, copyright of a third party, etc.;
5. Where a member posts pornographic materials or links to pornographic sites on the company's website and bulletin board;
6. Where it is deemed to be in violation of other relevant Acts and subordinate statutes;
Article 13 (Copyright of Posts)
The copyright of the post belongs to the publisher himself, and the member shall not commercially use the data posted on the service, such as processing and selling information obtained through the service.
Article 14 (Time of Service)
In principle, the use of the service shall be 24 hours a day throughout the year, unless there is a special disruption in business or technology. However, this is not the case when a reason such as a regular inspection occurs.
Article 15 (Service Use Responsibility)
The company shall not engage in hacking, links to pornographic sites, illegal distribution of commercial S/W, etc. using the service, and shall not be held responsible for the consequences and losses of business activities caused by the violation, and legal action by the relevant agencies.
Article 16 (Suspension of Service Delivery)
You can stop providing services in any of the following cases:
1. In extenuating circumstances due to construction work, such as repair of service equipment;
2. If a telecommunication service is suspended by a telecommunications business operator defined by the Telecommunications Business Act
3. If System Inspection is Required
4. In the event of other force majeure reasons
Chapter 5 Termination of contracts and restrictions on use thereof;
Article 17 (Termination of Contracts and Restriction of Use)
① When a member intends to terminate a contract for use, he/she must file an application for termination through the Internet, and the company will take measures after checking his/her identity.
② If a member commits any of the following acts, the company shall notify the customer of the meaning of the act by 30 days prior to the termination and give him/her an opportunity to state his/her opinion:
1. Where the user ID and password of another person are stolen;
2. In the event of deliberately obstructing the operation of the service;
3. In the case of a false registration request
4. If the same user has double registered with a different ID
5. In the case of disseminating contents that hinder public order and good customs;
6. Where he/she has committed an act that damages or disadvantages others;
7. Where a large amount of information is transmitted or advertising information is transmitted for the purpose of interfering with the stable operation of the service;
8. Where computer virus programs, etc. are distributed that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information, etc.;
9. In the event of an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Company or any other member or third party;
10. Where the personal information, user ID, and password of another person are illegally used;
11. Where a member posts pornography on his/her website, bulletin board, etc. or links to pornographic sites;
12. Where it is deemed to be in violation of other relevant Acts and subordinate statutes;
Chapter 6 Other
Article 18 (No Transfer)
A member shall not transfer or give the right to use the service or other status under the contract to another person, and shall not provide it as collateral.
Article 19 (Damage Compensation)
The company shall not be liable for any damage to the members in connection with the service provided free of charge, except for damages caused by the company's intentional or gross negligence.
Article 20 (Exemption Clause)
① If the company is unable to provide services due to a natural disaster, war, or other force majeure equivalent thereto, the company shall be exempted from responsibility for providing the services.
② The company shall be exempted from responsibility for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as repair, replacement, regular inspection, construction, etc. of service equipment.
③ The company shall not be responsible for any disability in the use of the service due to reasons attributable to the members.
④ The company shall not be responsible for the profits expected by the members or for damages caused by the data obtained through the service.
⑤ The company is not responsible for the information, data, reliability, accuracy, etc. posted by members on the service.
Article 21 (Court of Jurisdiction)
If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising out of the use of the service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the company shall be the exclusive court.
(Enforcement Date) These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 01/01/2020.